Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration OR an explanation has been provided in the covering letter (link on the author guidelines page) to the Editor.
- The main manuscript file is in Microsoft Word format.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Compulsory documents to be attached; Scanned copies of Covering letter (link on the author guidelines page), Institutional review board certificate / Ethical review committee certificate, submission form (link on the author guidelines page) and bank receipt of processing fee.
All the authors of manuscripts submitted to and published in the KJMS agree to transfer all copyright ownership of the manuscript to KJMS. All authors are required to sign the copyright policy statement which is found on the submission form and submit it with the manuscript. In case the manuscript is rejected, the copyright transfers back to the authors.